Monday, December 1, 2014

Simplicity in Art


Simplicity.

 This is what draws me to illustration and watercolors.

Less is more.

Recently I read this quote

"Any fool can make something complicated.

It takes a genius to make it simple." 

Woodie Guthrie.

I'm excited to have a little time to paint,

hoping to get back to the daily painter status. 

Looking forward to Christmas as well on this 

blustery, first day of December. 

 I will soon be another year wiser. 

Another year getting 'simpler.

As Martha Stewart says,

"This is a good thing."

Purchase a small 3.5 by 2.5  inch print of this illustration here.


Candylei Art photo mark not on print.
Printed on cardstock. Signed and titled on the back by myself.
A sweet deal for $5.  which includes shipping in US and Canada
Paypal accepts most credit cards and echecks.
Enjoy!




No comments: