Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Chicks Spring Party


All of the sweet babes of Spring. Especially little yellow powder puffs. Chicks.

Little chirps and little baaah's and it's a bit like Old McDonald's farm. So many little calves dot the pastures. Lambs jump and run along with the kid goats. Geese are still laying eggs but soon the nests will be full and then little heads peeping out from under Mother Goose's wings. . So many wonders this time of year. Saw the cutest pics of baby chicks that Martha ordered from My Pet Chicken on Martha Stewart's blog .   

I really paint my childhood and the things I liked then pretty much remained the same. Gardening, flowers and animals. There is such freedom in children's art and illustrations. I can truly say I love my job! 

Come on over to my Etsy Shop, Dictionaryreader and see all of the wonders of Spring. Easter is not too farm away. 

No comments: